Are you going through a tough time and looking for the best inspirational quotes about life and struggles to help you cope and stay motivated not to give up? You have come to the right place!
One of the hard truths about life is that everyone struggles, even those whose lives seem ‘perfect’. Life is full of ups and downs, and hence it is inevitable that you will go through a difficult time at some point in your existence.
When facing challenges, reading some good inspirational quotes about life’s struggles can help you cope and feel less alone in your troubles. You will realize how common the experience is, feel encouraged that you can overcome your struggles, and stay motivated while looking for ways to deal with your problems.
The best inspirational quotes about life and struggles can motivate you to not give up because they were said by people who had gone through a difficult time, just like you are right now. From their experiences, you could learn new things and gain a new perspective on your current situation.
Read on for some of the best inspirational life’s struggles quotes to encourage you during tough times, remind you that you are not the only one facing challenges, and help you find solutions to your problems.
50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill.
- “The truth is, we all face hardships of some kind, and you never know the struggles a person is going through. Behind every smile, there’s a story of a personal struggle.” – Adrienne C. Moore.
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour.
- “When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo.
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling.
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “In any situation, there is a sacred solution.” – Lailah Gifty Akita.
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew.
- “Life isn’t finding shelter in the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon.
- “The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller.
- “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “Strength and growth only come from continuous effort and struggle. “ – Napoleon Hill.
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Stay strong, be positive. We all struggle sometimes… and that’s okay.” – Unknown.
- “Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “Life is full of ups and downs, twists and turns, love and loss. And life would not be worth experiencing if it weren’t just that.” – K.M. Golland.
- “Out of adversity comes opportunity.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “If you were born with the weakness to fall you were born with the strength to rise.” – Rupi Kaur.
- “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.” – Haruki Murakami.
- “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.” – Robert Jordan.
- “Jump into the middle of things, get your hands dirty, fall flat on your face, and then reach for the stars.” – Ben Stein.
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller.
- “Life is really not easy, we all have our personal battles, but it is important that you really treasure yourself, love yourself and have a sense of self-worth.” – Heart Evangelista.
- “You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it’s all we got.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon.
- “We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher.
- “Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.” – Susan L. Taylor.
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.” – Swami Sivananda.
- “One can never truly savor success until first tasting adversity.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Keep your face toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman.
- “The hardest battles are the ones that are happening inside us. Especially when we don’t know which side we are on.” – Anastasia Bitkova.
- “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” – Aaron Lauritsen.
- “A lot of what is most beautiful about the world arises from struggle.” – Malcolm Gladwell.
- “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato.
- “When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say ‘Why me?’ just say ‘Try me’.” – Dwayne Johnson.
- “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells.
- “If beautiful lilies bloom in ugly waters, you too can blossom in ugly situations.” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
- “Kindness begins with understanding that we all struggle.” – Charles Glassman.
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan.
- “Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead.” – Mary Pierce.
- “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” – Paulo Coelho.
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Life throws you curve balls, but you either learn to swerve them or hit them like there is no tomorrow.” – Sadie Christman.
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius.
- “Circumstances don’t make the man, they only reveal him to himself.” – Epictetus.
- “Be thankful for all the struggles you go through. They make you stronger, wiser, and humble. Don’t let it break you, let it make you.” – Unknown.
And there you have them! The above are some of the best inspirational quotes about life and struggles to motivate you to never give up when you experience hardships.
Since difficulties are a natural part of life, reading these short inspirational quotes about life’s struggles will encourage you and make you feel less alone.
Even though your life sucks right now, it is possible to feel good again. And, remember, you are not the only one struggling with something. Use these great life’s struggles quotes to stay positive and motivated when you face difficulties that threaten to take you down.
Read more articles from Aisles of Life here.