Do you need some motivational words to help you start your week off right on Monday morning? You have come to the right place! In this article, we have compiled a list of the best Monday motivation quotes you can read to start the week on a positive note and be more productive.
Monday is one of the most hated days of the week universally, especially by workers and students. Many people usually experience the Monday blues, thus feeling depressed, tired, and irritable the entire day.
However, since Monday can set the tone for the rest of the week, it would be good for you to find ways to change your attitude toward Mondays.
Reading Monday motivation quotes can help you start the week on a positive note. For instance, the short inspirational Monday quotes and sayings listed below will lift your mood and make you feel ready to face any challenges you may face during this new week.
Reading these motivational quotes on Monday morning will also improve your productivity and quality of work on a day when you usually feel tired and unmotivated.
Whether you are going to work or school, or even if you have a day off and are staying at home, reading inspirational and funny Monday quotes in the morning can boost your mood and change how you view the first day of the week.
Continue reading for some of the best Monday motivation quotes to start your week off right and stay positive.
Best Monday Motivation Quotes to Start the Week on a Positive Note
- “Maybe this day is not One of your favorites, but Never forget that every Day you wake up is an Amazing gift, and it is up to You to make it count.” – Unknown.
- “Today is a new day! Many will seize this day. Many will live it to the fullest. Why not you?” – Steve Maraboli.
- “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends, but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” – Julio Alexi Genao.
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent.
- “Hey, I know it’s Monday, but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” – Michael Ealy.
- “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” – Isabella Koldras.
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn.
- “Let today be the day you free yourself from fruitless worry, seize the day and take effective action on things you can change.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “This is the Mondayest Monday that has ever Mondayed. But I am going to rock it!” – Unknown.
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck.
- “Even the best weeks start with Monday.” – Nice Peter.
- “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart.
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown.
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius.
READ ALSO: 23 Things to Be Thankful for and Why (2023)
- “If you have the right mindset, you can be just as happy on Monday as you are on Friday.” – Joel Osteen.
- “You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.” – Jimmy Carter.
- “OK, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” – Kimberly Jiménez.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” – Katia Beauchamp.
- “May your coffee be strong and your Monday short.” – Unknown.
- “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck.
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston.
- “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” – Andrea L’Artiste.
- “Every morning you have two choices; continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- “You can do anything, but not everything.” – David Allen.
- “Take time today to pause, to linger, to quiet the noise and remember that your worth is not measured by your productivity.” – Unknown.
- “Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in. Happy Monday!” – Venus Rivers.
- “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately.
- “Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done.” – Unknown.
- “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” – Doe Zantamata.
- “Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day.” – David Moore.
- “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodward.
- “Monday is almost Tuesday, which is not so far from Wednesday which is neighboring Thursday and Friday. Enjoy your day!” – Unknown.
There you have them! The above are some of the best Monday motivation quotes to start the week on a positive note. These inspirational and funny Monday quotes will lift your spirits in the morning and help you improve your productivity and quality of work this week.
If you usually hate Mondays, starting the day by reading Monday motivation quotes in the morning can help you change your attitude and mindset.
The above short Monday morning quotes may even make you begin to love Mondays and look forward to them, which will set the tone for the week and enable you to achieve your goals.
Have fun, stay positive, improve your performance and productivity at work or school, and be a better version of yourself by forming the habit of reading the best Monday motivation quotes, like the ones listed above, to get ready for the week ahead and start it off right.
Remember to share these funny and inspirational Monday quotes with your colleagues, fellow students, and friends to motivate them and boost their mood, so they can have a great day (and week) too.
Read more articles from Aisles of Life here.