As it has been for many years, International Women’s Day 2023 is on 8th March. Do you usually celebrate it? If you do, reading and sharing empowering and inspirational quotes for International Women’s Day is one great way to appreciate yourself and/or the females in your life. And even though women should be appreciated and celebrated all the time, doing so on this special day dedicated to them will make them feel happy, inspired, and proud to be a woman.
This post is a compilation of some of the best inspirational International Women’s Day quotes you can read and share with your female friends and family members on March 8 and any other day. Hopefully, reading these inspirational quotes on International Women’s Day 2023 will empower you/them to have the courage and confidence to stand up for yourself and to be proud of whom you are, unapologetically.
Inspirational Quotes to Celebrate International Women’s Day 2023
- “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” – Unknown
- “I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, “This is who I am.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Some women fear the fire, some women simply become it.” – R.H. Sin
- “I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her.” – Kaci Diane
- “I am tired of living in a world where women are mostly referred to as a man’s past, present or future property/possession. I do not belong to anyone but myself. And neither do you.” – Ariana Grande
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
- “Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on.” – Serena Williams
- “Strong women don’t play victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” – Mandy Hale
- “Women don’t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen.” – Meghan Markle
- “I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” – Maya Angelou
- “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” – Ntozake Shange
- “She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone. For this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor.” – Nikki Rowe
- “Why do people say, ‘Grow some balls’? Balls are weak and sensitive.
If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina. Those things really take a pounding!” – Betty White
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hillary Clinton
- “What’s the greatest lesson a woman should learn? That since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she did not.” – Rupi Kaur
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”– Nora Ephron
- “If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.” – Maya Angelou
- “As women, we have superpowers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors.” – Merle Dandridge
- “Don’t let anyone tell you you’re weak because you are a woman” – Mary Kom
- “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
International Women’s Day is an important day for women around the world. So, whether you are female or male, we should all use it to express our love and appreciation by sharing inspirational quotes for International Women’s Day 2023.
It is a great opportunity to empower and inspire women to be more fearless; to keep fighting for their rights and to become the best versions of themselves against all odds. Women are not weak; they are strong and precious. Hence, on this special day, be sure to support and celebrate them, their achievements, and their resilience by reading and sharing the above inspirational International Women’s Day quotes in 2023.
Happy International Women’s Day 2023 in advance!
Read more articles from Aisles of Life here.