Are you ready for the New Year 2022? If you are like me, you probably can’t wait for 2021 to be over so you can get another chance to begin again, and this time, try to start the New Year 2022 on the right foot. One of the best ways to start 2022 right is by reading and sharing inspirational New Year quotes with your loved ones.
We all can always use some motivation and inspiration at any time, but especially when starting a new year or a new chapter of our lives. So, if you need inspiration and positive vibes to begin this chapter, this post has compiled a list of the best New Year quotes and wishes to inspire you in 2022 and make you see it for what it is – a fresh start full of new opportunities and possibilities waiting to be unlocked.
The inspirational New Year quotes for 2022 listed below will encourage and motivate you to keep improving yourself and make this the best experience of your life. This way when you say, “New Year, New Me,” or any of the other usual slogans, you will mean them because you will be trying to become the best version of yourself. These inspirational New Year quotes for 2022 will also motivate you to focus on your goals, give you hope, strengthen your belief in your ability to stick to your resolutions, and make you truly feel like you are starting on a clean slate. Read on to find out some of the best New Year quotes and wishes to help you kick-start 2022.
30 Best Inspirational New Year Quotes for 2022
- “Extend your arms in welcome to the future. The best is yet to come!” — Anthony de Mello.
- “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” — David Bowie.
- “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” — Alex Morritt.
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” — Dr. Seuss.
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey.
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis.
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” — Neil Gaiman.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley.
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” — Hillary DePiano.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot.
- “A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back—you just have to put the past behind you and find something better in your future.” — Jodi Picoult.
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man.” — Benjamin Franklin.
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” — John R. Dallas Jr.
- “Sometimes a year has been so disastrous and so terrible that entering a new year will automatically mean entering a wonderful year!” — Mehmet Murat ildan.
READ ALSO: Regression to The Mean in Real Life
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” — Ellen Goodman.
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” — T.S. Eliot.
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” — J.P. Morgan.
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” — Carl Bard.
- “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.” — Søren Kierkegaard.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein.
- “In order to be successful in the New Year, stay focused, develop a positive attitude and be passionate with your dreams.” — Bamigboye Olurotimi.
READ ALSO: 7 Things to Do at the Beginning of the Month
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” — Abraham Lincoln.
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” — Hal Borland.
- “Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” — Neil Gaiman.
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” — Plato.
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.” — Francis Bacon Sr.
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” — Taylor Swift.
- “And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke.
And there you have them! The above are some of the best inspirational New Year quotes for 2022! Even though plenty of people had a wonderful time in 2021, many more had a difficult time, whether because of the pandemic, natural disasters, or whatever other bad things happened in their personal lives. Most people could not be happier to be putting 2021 behind them to start a new chapter on January 1, 2022. And what better way to get inspired and start this new chapter on the right foot than by reading and believing in the above short New Year quotes for 2022?
These inspirational New Year quotes and wishes will make you look forward to the year ahead, encourage you to be optimistic, and motivate you to make positive changes in your life, no matter your current circumstances. Read and share these 2022 New Year quotes and wishes with your loved ones to inspire and give them hope as well.
Happy New Year!
Read more articles from Aisles of Life here.